- Mondays (Player): "The Buoyant Republic". Pathfinder seafaring/nation-building game.
- Tuesdays (GM): "A Week in the Life of a Witch Hunter". Homebrew D&D. Players are directly reacting to the actions of the villainous party from "Way of the Wicked". Via G+.
- Wednesdays (GM): Unknown Ponies: Failure is Awesome. With thanks to Erin over at Lurking Rhythmically. Starting next week, we'll see how it goes.
- Alternating Wednesdays (Player): Star Wars.
- Fridays (Player): "Mysteries of Jzadirune". Pathfinder psionics-heavy steam-punk mystery game.
- Alternating Fridays (GM): "Way of the Wicked". From the folks over at Fire Mountain Games. Homebrew D&D (see below).
Games I am running these days tend to use a jumbled mess of rules from various editions of the D&D game and some outside sources.
Character generation uses a mix of Pathfinder rules plus the Burning Wheel "Character Burner". Tends to make character generation a multi-day process, but my players like having complicated, well-realized characters.
For GMing I mostly grab the AD&D 1e DMG, Zak's Vornheim City Kit, monsters from any edition from 1e, 2e, 3e, or 4e (depending on the style of encounter I want to run), and anything else that comes to hand easily.